Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wedding Nightmares.

For some reason, I've had 3 wedding related dreams this week, and none have been good.

The first dream happened on Friday night. Jacob and I decided that morning to get married that day in some tropical location, and didn't have time to invite all of our friends and family. Doreen and my grandmother were furious, and I remember thinking how much more special it would have been if we would have done everything right.

A few nights ago in my dream, no matter how hard I tried, I could not gather every bridesmaid and groomsmen in one place for long enough to hold the ceremony. It was extremely frustrating.

Last night I dreamed that we had gone all through the ceremony, but I didn't remember any of it. I was sitting in the kitchen of my grandparent's house, and I asked my uncle Doug (who's going to marry us) what time the wedding started, and he said that it already happened. He then diagnosed me with wedding amnesia, and Jacob was so mad that he ran away and cancelled the reception.


I thought these nightmares were supposed to start a little closer to the actual date, not a year and a half before!

3 comments:

  1. Now you are going to start the nice dreams not the nightmares. You have them behind you

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh, i had a few of these too. they are weird!!

    are you getting married in a catholic church? is it father doug w/red hair (can't for the life of me remember his last name at the moment)? if it is the one i'm thinking of, he used to be at St. Pius X years ago, he was one of my fave priests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, at the aforementioned time, you can aswell actualize Pandora Bracelets auction for your lover by your hands. 14K added than a top K, 14K Following a low-K. Do not do not abrasion a Ball on the box, these are the affidavit for gold adornment atramentous discoloration.

    ReplyDelete