Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mystery money.

Yesterday I picked up the mail. Bill. Bill. Junk. AN ENVELOPE. ADDRESSED TO ME. 

I opened it, and found a pretty card and 10 dollars. All that was written on the card was "$10 for dress". This was the sweetest and most intriguing piece of mail I've gotten in the longest time. Firstly, someone loves me enough to not only give me 10 dollars, but give me $10.57, including the price of a standard Canadian postage stamp! 

To whomever mailed me the money: Thank you. It's gone into the dress fund and you've put me that much closer to looking pretty in lace on the biggest day of my life. I write down the name of every dress fund contributor, so for yours I'll write down "Anonymous ♥"

I haven't updated in a few weeks because I simply haven't had any time to make any further wedding plans! As most of you know, I was the recipient of one of Canada's Greatest Summer Jobs, and honestly the last 3 weeks have been some of the busiest and most incredible of my life. I'm doing a daily blog about my experiences in the program in my Canada's Greatest Summer Blog, linked in the sidebar. Or for ease of use, right here:





And that's the last I'll say about that blog! Shameless self-promotion, tsk tsk Marsha. 

 By no means am I putting wedding planning on hold for any longer. I'm going to Souris this weekend. We always talk weddings in Souris. 

2 comments:

  1. a wedding blog is an excellent idea! did you know you could turn it into a book whenever you want? That would be an awesome present for your new hubby :) or him to you lol

    there's a site for it, if you want it let me know and i can find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louis Vuitton bag accept been the a lot of adapted bag by women for all time. Louis Vuitton handbags are some of the a lot of big-ticket accoutrements on the market. There are so abounding styles and designs that will absolutely accomplish you wish at atomic one.

    ReplyDelete