Friday, October 1, 2010

MY DRESS IS IN.

It's in. It's sitting at Winchester's bridal in Halifax RIGHT NOW.

This is torture. I want to go pick it up ASAP, but I'm in Fredericton without a car! I'm going to see if someone can pick it up for me.

Until then, I must be patient.

I walked by a bridal boutique that's moving to a new location and everything was 50% off in the store. So guess what? I bought 23 disposable cameras for the tables at the reception! They cost a little over 2 bucks each, not too shabby. I also bought a huge oversized vintage inspired feather pen, but I'm not sure if I like it enough to even use it yet. The feather has a weird gap in it that I don't know if we can fix. If not, I've got a huge novelty pen to write exams with that cost me 3 dollars. I'm alright with that.

WOO TO THINGS MOVING FORWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment