Saturday, December 5, 2009


This is the blog that'll help me put all of my thoughts into one place. I'll post pictures, ideas, anything really.
Here's hoping this'll work!

First up: I want a bird cage veil. They're so classic and trendy all at once.


While we're on the topic of awesome vintage-esque wedding attire, here's a few pretty dresses that made my toes curl. They're all from a website called Unique Vintage, which has TONS of awesome dresses. The best part? These next dresses range from 88 bucks to no more than 200. Holy affordable.
Kind of in love with the armpit fat hideage of this one.
This one just makes me smile. LOVE the plain but cute look.

Another plain but cute.

Look at the cut of this one! Awesome!


This one is ivory, so 2 thumbs up. And it's a nice style.
I'm all over the sheer covering on top of this one.


Insight peeps?


9 comments:

  1. Love the first one. Love love love. Love. Did I say love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's super nice, eh? And I can't believe the prices on them Rhonda, they made me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one and the forth one are my favorites. You could rock either one of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't really know you, but everyone else i know knows you, and i stumbled on here because i also am in wedding mode!

    the birdcage veil = awesome. i also am hoping i can pull off that look

    i love unique vintage! great idea for a blog! (i may copy!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! You should make one too, we can share resources! So far it's really easy to send to friends/family who are asking me questions; I can't wait to update it again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have a few other blogs i've been scoping for ideas. i'll send them your way.

    by the way, my name is janelle, and i'm friends with chelsea & matt ling, and a bunch of those islander folks. i'm belle_nelle on locals too, hehe. i'm not really a chef, i just like to cook. hi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh belle_nelle! I'm Marsha on locals (big surprise there)! Matt and Chelsea are good peoples.

    I think this blog is really gonna help me keep everything together and organized. I'll post any neat links I find and if you end up making one I'll link to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1 and 4!!!!
    (this is real-cousin-laura)

    the style of dress 5 is gorgeous,
    (and I dont know how traditional you care to go) but usually the different colours of wedding dresses are a symbol of the various times you've been married.
    Just thought I would share that with you :) :)

    I am so excited for this!!!

    ReplyDelete