Sunday, January 31, 2010

Kleinfelds.


Jacob, Emile, Krista and myself are making the trek back to NYC this summer to really experience the city... when our boogers aren't frozen to the inside of our noses. When we went for New Years last year, it was phenomenal. There was way too much to see in just 5 days. We didn't even get to see the Statue of Liberty! So we've decided to go back, take a roadtrip in one of our vehicles and head down, maybe check out some sights along the way.

With us actually being able to plan our agendas ahead of time, I've decided to make an appointment to go check out wedding dresses at Kleinfelds. Whether I'll actually get an appointment is questionable, but as far as I can see on the site, if you book at least 4 months ahead you'll have a 1.5 hour slot when you want during the day. I realize this is probably not going to help my budget, but I want to go in and see if they can at least help me narrow down what it is I want in a dress.

Here are a few under 3 grand (ouch) that I like from the site:












Thoughts? They don't tell you the prices on their site, you have to go in and look.
What do you think the chances of one of their amazing clearance sales happening when I'm around are? :S

5 comments:

  1. I'd say don't worry about how much one of their gowns is the experience of trying on the dresses makes it sooo worth it you only get married once it's something you'll always remember. even if you can't afford it have fun with it! The first one is real sweet but I like the one with short sleeves, that style was my second choice for a dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 4th the little jacket thingy is sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Marsha, I am just trying to check you site with dial-up it is pretty slow! I did see the dresses and LOVE dress#5 that would be my FIRST choice next is dress#3 then dress#9( a dress with pockets, how cute!) I am happy for you that you are planning a trip to NYC
    Love Aunt Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marsha, I checked the dresses as well and I love Dress #4!!! Love Taylor xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete