Friday, January 8, 2010

Wedding planners and the Flip HD.


I love gift certificates to Indigo.
I could easily spend a day in a bookstore without even buying anything; just browsing all the different sections, seeing all the weird books that actually get published.

Anyways, I entered indigo with a specific kind of book in mind: I wanted a wedding planner. This is what I left with:

I'm without a camera for awhile, so the pictures are from a webcam.
This is how thick this thing is (and a kitten that wouldn't get out of the shot)
It's got a million tabs and lists and places to put pieces of paper and it just overall seems amazing. I can't wait to contribute to it. Plus, it'll be a great keepsake after the wedding.

I also made a purchase online yesterday. I FINALLY just ordered what I've been looking at for months and months, and I can't wait for it to arrive:

It's a Flip Ultra HD camcorder. It's the same size as a regular digital camera, but it shoots high definition video so I can FINALLY capture this time in my life in a fun way. I can't wait to look back at the home movies in a few years and be embarassed at what I was wearing.

Anyways, the camcorder means that there'll not only be a wedding blog, but probably a wedding vlog (For my aunts: vlog stands for video blog, haha). I'm super excited to start shooting! Now if only I didn't have to wait until sometime between the 14th and the 19th for it to arrive...

No comments:

Post a Comment